Tuesday, December 9, 2014

(Unpainted) Battlestar Galactica Fleet!

Presenting my unpainted Battlestar Galactica fleet!  These are small resin miniatures from Ravenstar Studios.  For scale, the key ring to the left of the image is around the size of a US Quarter.  The ships run from 3 to 4 inches in length.

From left to right we have: Gunstar Berzerk, Battlestar Galactica, and an unknown Berzerk variant.  Ravenstar was kind enough to send me that ship free of charge - I'm the first person to get the model, and there isn't even a name for it yet!  (I'm thinking the Rapier Class Gunstar) Instead of the Berzerk's central flight pod, it has a large railgun running under the belly.  I also have 4 squadrons of Mk II Vipers (well, 1 of those 24 fighters is a Mk VII.  I guess that's the ace squadron.)  And, in the back, is of course the classic Galactica from the original show.



So, that's it, short post for now.  I'll probably make another post to show them off once things are painted and on flight stands.

No comments: