Monday, July 5, 2010

Continue?

You can now find me writing for the retro-themed gaming blog Continue? and I have my first article up. Longer readers of my blog might recognize it. I'll be submitting new and old reviews and articles over there, with my focus on older PC games and on shmups. If you enjoy my blog chances are you'll enjoy Continue?, and it's a bit bigger than mine. Definitely check it out!

I will still be writing here for odds and ends, and for discussion of modern gaming, but expect fewer large features on older games to show up on here. And definitely continue to check out my youtube channel where you'll find my ongoing Let's Plays of MechWarrior 4 and Illusion of Gaia. I hope to start shooting some shmup reviews for Continue? soon, and they'll be posted to my youtube channel as well.

No comments: