Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Let's Play: My First Attempts

I've got some recording software up and running, so I've been attempting some Let's Play videos. If you're not aware, Let's Play means recording myself playing a game and adding commentary. The commentary can be done during or after I play the game itself, but I personally prefer videos with live commentary that reacts to the gameplay. So far, I've made:

a quick test using Peggle Nights,


A full mission in Wing Commander,


and a full (crappy) run of Dodonpachi,






It's a lot of fun to do these things, but it is difficult dividing my attention between playing and talking. I plan to do a few more next week, and I'm definitely open to game requests. I've had one on youtube to do a Dodonpachi Daioujou LP and I'm considering it.

1 comment:

MCT said...

Gotta Love Wing Commander. Classic game!

Might have to pick up a PSP so I can play this on the move!